The D.RE. A.M. Academy is an international advanced training programme organised in collaboration with the University of Naples Federico II dedicated to the topic of advanced manufacturing. The Academy, thanks to an international faculty, aims at the development of innovative skills, which allow participants to become well acquainted within the field of advanced manufacturing. Accordingly, participants will be able to produce original and innovative ideas and projects, which can be applied in the fields of industry, crafts and research, or can be further developed into the business path.
Who is D.RE.A.M. for?
D.RE.A.M. Academy addressed to students, graduates, researchers and professionals interested in developing or advancing their skills and knowledge in the field of design.
All interested citizens of European countries, as well as citizens of non-European countries, may participate, provided that they have the necessary prerequisites to apply for the Visa for reasons of studying/training.
The 2019 edition of D.RE.A.M. Academy accepts a maximum number of 40 students.
- To acquire new and relevant theoretical knowledge from a world-class faculty.
- To experience the challenges of innovation.
- To develop skills in line with the market’s demands and the production system.
- To get connected with companies, institutions and investors potentially interested in your idea or project.
- To obtain expertise in advanced design and the topics of industry 4.0.