READ THE NEWS
The China-Italy Science, Technology and Innovation Program is a multiannual program for the internationalization of academic, scientific and entrepreneurial systems of both countries, with a strong innovative feature between Italy and China. The Forum is based on a permanent platform of exchange which is promoted by the Italian Ministry of Research and coordinated by Città della Scienza in collaboration with the National research Council, and with the main organizations of the research and entrepreneurial world operating in the field of science, technology and innovation.
The 2017 activities are:
- Visit of a Chinese delegation coming from the Shandong province: on 26 and 27 April in Naples and Bergamo, where Italian and Chinese professionals took part in sessions, visits to laboratories and startups as well as one-to-one meetings.
- Mission of the National Technology Clusters of Excellence: with the aim to enhance cooperation in scientific and technological fields between China and Italy, through the definition of clusters of industries and research centers in key sectors for the economies and the development strategies of both countries.
- China-Italy Science, Technology & Innovation Week: from 13 to 17 November in Beijing, Chengdu and Guiyang.
The Italy-China Science, Technology & Innovation Week 2016 took place in Italy from October 25th to 27th in Naples (October 26-27) at the presence of Minister of Research Stefania Giannini and Minister of Science and Technology Wan Gang, in Bergamo (October 25) and Bologna (October 26), where two territorial focuses where organized respectively on Advanced Manufacturing Systems and Healthcare Technologies and Agrifood.
The highlights of the main event in Naples consisted in:
- the first edition of the Italy-China Best Startups Showcase: a special event for Innovative Startups and Young Talents with the opportunity to meet Italian and Chinese investors and incubators;
- the inauguration of the hub of Naples of the Italy-China Technology Transfer Center by the Ministers Giannini and Wan
- a Digital Fabrication Zone, where ideas developed by Italian and Chinese Makers can be shared in order to create new innovative projects combining “cultural traditions and digital innovation”;
- the Education Programs and Agorawith the aim to promote academic exchanges and mobility of students, researchers and professors;
- a Business Exhibition that offered the possibility to rent exhibition booths for Italian and Chinese participants interested to expose their projects and technologies