Tinkering is a workshop organized by Città della Scienza in collaboration with Exploratorium, San Francisco thanks to U.S. Consolate.
Tinkering is an American word that could be translated with the words “tinkering,” tweak “. It is an innovative pedagogy designed to meet the new challenges of the twenty-first century, which promotes scientific knowledge and the development of new skills from practical experiences and from the fruitful fusion between art and science. The aim is to become active participants in the learning process through the use of creative languages.
The presentation of the Tinkering Studio Exploratorium in San Francisco, an extraordinary reality to bring the public closer to science, engineering and technology is scheduled for June 20th, 2016, from 10 am to 1 pm in Città della Scienza.
- Institutional Greetings
• Colombia A. Barrosse, Consul General of the United States of America
• Vittorio Silvestrini, Città della Scienza President
• Vincenzo Lipardi, Città della Scienza Ceo
• Valeria Fascione, Internationalization, Innovation and Startup Councillor of the Campania Region
- Introduction Tinkering studio di San Francisco
• Luigi Anzivino, Tinkering Studio Content Developer, Exploratorium San Francisco
- Workshop - 2 pm – 4.30 pm (booking)
• Scribbling Machines.