REGIONAL SIDE EVENT
ROME SIDE EVENT: Innovation and Technology for Smart Health & Smart Culture. The new frontiers towards Road to 50
- Gian Paolo Manzella, Regional Minister for Economic Development, Lazio Region (tbc)
- Giuseppe Albano, Commissioner of Città della Scienza
- Guo Rui , Deputy Director of International Cooperation Division of Beijing Science and Technology Commission
- Gianfilippo D’Agostino, Vice President of Unindustria
- Raimondo De Cardona, Scientific Advisor, Ministry of Education University and Research
- Representative of Ministry for Cultural Assets and Activities
Francesco Senatore, Business Development Manager at Fondazione Toscana Life Sciences, Coordinator for Internationalization National Cluster ALISEI
- The Innovation Process in Life Sciences. A new paradigm of Medicine and HealthCare. What does it means for Italy and for China. The new paradigm for Health aims to develop sustainable solutions in terms of products and services. Education and prevention, lifestyle, early diagnosis of patient empowerment and therapeutic innovation. The optimization of all this goes through the use of innovative technologies and a process that leads to exceeding the company and national boundaries to support network development and comparison.
- Filippo Belardelli, Vice-President of ALISEI
- Huang Yong, General Manager, Siasun Medical Care Co. Ltd.
- Chinese and European traditional medicine. Common issues and new perspectives. Interconnections between Traditional and Conventional Medicines. The application of emerging technologies to analyze traditional Chinese medicine might held to innovate and discover new therapies in medicine.
- Fabio Miraglia, Director of Tong Ren Tang Giomi Srl (Joint Venture Italo-Cinese) and President of the Regional Cluster C.H.I.CO
- Li Tiehong, Dean of Beijing Sunshine Everything Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine: Step into Chinese medicine – learn about the life wisdom of the spine and bones
- Health and Nutrition. The new boundaries for the Well-Being. Health, nutrition and quality of life are new frontiers of development. The role of nutraceuticals and functional foods. Borders and connections with the traditional medicine.
- Enzo Grossi, Scientific Advisor of the joint initiative of National Clusters ALISEI and CLAN
- Liu Zhihong, General Manager of Addpharm (Tianjin) Technology Co., Ltd.
Supervision and Import Registration of China Health Food Market
- Aging: National and European Innovation Partnership on Active Health and Aging. A model of partnership between European countries to implement knowledge through data and skills of excellence.
- Ursula Kirchmayer, Department of Epidemiology at the Lazio Region and Franca Moretti, Italian Advanced Translational Research Infrastructure
- Zhang Shenghai, Director of Operational Department, Beijing Capital Medical University Med Valley International Science & Technology Development Co.,Ltd: China’s medical industry combined with the aging industry
Chairman: Laura Zaugni Tauro Tassinari, Director of Internazionalization Cluster & Studies, Lazio Innova Spa
• The Industry of Smart Culture: how New Technologies for the Valorization of Cultural Heritage create development for the Economy and Communities. The future of Culture, driver for economic development and innovation. The Smart Culture as a tool to access through cultural heritage to a wider range of users by the use of digital technologies. There is no valorisation without the previous knowledge and preservation of the cultural heritage sites. Humanities, new technologies and management are the key elements for the valorisation of sustainable, accessible and inclusive development. The role of CH institutions to enroll relationships between researchers, public and private institution and enterprises for the development.
– Alessandro Hinna, Professor of Economics at the University of Rome Tor Vergata
– Dai Xu, Chairman of China Culture and Technology Innovation Service Alliance: Innovation and development trend of cultural industry under the integration of culture and technology
• Models of Management and Experiences of territorial, national and regional scopes. Significant experiences of territorial scopes in the governance of cultural heritage (museums, archaeological sites, historical libraries, etc) that enable the detection of trends, the reflection on the results achieved and the comparison of administrative and managerial models.
– Valentino Nizzo, Director of the National Etruscan Museum Villa Giulia and Andrea Pugliese, Expert of European Programs
– Hu Yu, Party Secretary of School of Journalism and Communication, Tsinghua University: Operation of Cultural Creativity Park and Platform Agglomeration
• Small Historic Towns: conservation and valorization in network. How small historic towns’ conservation and valorisation practices can generate value from an economic, social and environmental point of view. The “Historic Urban Landscape: Bridging Cultures – HUL-BriC” interdisciplinary project focusing on cultural valorisation and Cooperation. The importance of networking for economic and social development. The Italy-China experience
– Heleni Porfyriou, Institute for the Conservation and Valorizaiton of Cultural Heritage-ICVBC, CNR
– Dong Wenqiang, Professor of the Northwestern Polytechnical University-Institute of Culture and Heritage: The application of loT technology in cultural heritage protection
• The Lazio Region Experience in Smart Culture and the strategic model of the DTC – Cultural Heritage Technological District. The strategic management system of new technologies for cultural heritage passes through 5 pivotal actions: The New Center of Excellence, Research projects, Capital investments in start-ups, spin-offs and SMEs, Research and development for live entertainment (music, theatre, dance), Activities to support the national and international dissemination and promotion of new technologies and enhanced cultural assets. The case study of The Center of Excellence: 6 M € of investment, 5 universities, 3 research centers for higher education, a platform with the register of all the skills of the BBCC chain of Lazio. A real HUB for culture, technologies and innovative skills.
– Maria Sabrina Sarto, Coordinator of the Center of Excellence, Pro-rector of the Universitu of Rome Sapienza
– Ma Lidong, CEO of BSP (Beijing) Music Culture Co. Ltd : Inheritance of Folk Music in Fashion
Visit to the Academy of San Luca and transfer to WelcomeToRome (a fascinating and surprising show dedicated to Rome. To dive into 2700 years of history of the Eternal City)
ITC Farma Pharmaceutical Workshop is located in Pomezia in one of the most important pharmaceutical clusters. It is the maximum technological expression in the pharmaceutical field with production and packaging lines operating in accordance with current EU-GMP. With a covered area of over 12,000 square meters, it is specialized in the production of solids and oral liquids, with a production capacity of over 10 million packs a year. ITC Farma is authorized by AIFA to produce pilot batches to be used exclusively for clinical trials authorized by the regulatory agencies.
WelcomeToRome is a fascinating and surprising show dedicated to Rome. Visitors can live there a unique experience: to dive into 2700 years of history of the Eternal City. Through an exciting “time machine” it will be able to go through the fundamental stages that have brought Rome to become the city we know today. The visit will include a projection dedicated to the history of Rome a tour around four other experiences with self-propelled plastics.